COVID-19 MEADOWBROOK UPDATE – Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Until further notice we must adhere to the following Provincial COVID-19 orders.
- NO SOCIAL VISITS WITH ANYONE - inside AND/OR outside of Meadowbrook (essential visitors
are still permitted but must be essential to your health/wellbeing).
- NO GROUP MOVIES,
- RESTRICT YOUR SHOPPING/OUTINGS TO ONLY WHAT IS ESSENTIAL. Have groceries delivered
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN ALL PUBLIC SPACES WITHIN MEADOWBROOK AND OUT IN THE
COMMUNITY (WORN PROPERLY, COVERING MOUTH AND NOSE),
- IF YOU ARE ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL – 14 DAY QUARANTINE (NO MOVEMENT WITHIN
MEADOWBROOK) IS MANDATORY,
- MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS ARE DEEMED ESSENTIAL and ARE PERMITTED. AS LONG AS NO
ADMITTANCE/OVERNIGHT, QUARANTINE IS NOT NECESSARY UPON RETURN.
In support of mental health, we will offer dinner in the dining room on SUNDAYS from 6pm. MASKS
MUST BE WORN UNITL YOUR MEAL IS SERVED, AS WELL AS PROMPTLY AFTERWARDS – thank you.
DINNER TRAY DELIVERY at 5pm will still be available to those who prefer this option.
PLEASE let the office know asap if you prefer to maintain receiving a dinner tray on SUNDAYS.
IN SUITE DINNER TRAYS WILL CONTINUE, on all other days (for the moment).
1. Please ensure the shelf outside your door is clear & place tray on it when done your meal. This
can be collected in the morning if you want to eat later than delivery.
2. Please wear your mask upon greeting staff at meal delivery.
3. Please phone the office or kitchen (WEEKENDS) with your meal preference if wanting
vegetarian option. Main office 250-538-1995.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL AT ALL – PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO INFORM, SELF-ISOLATE AND
CALL 811 FOR GUIDANCE.
- TO BOOK A COVID TEST CALL 1-866-665-6626
In further support of mental health, the following activities will recommence while adhering to strict
Chair Exercises (low impact) will be offered every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Session 1 at 10:30am & Session 2 at 11:15am (can be adjusted as necessary)
- Chairs must be 2.5 meters apart and are marked on the floor (please do not change)
- 6 people maximum per session
- Chairs and shared equipment must be sanitized immediately afterwards
-ONE designated ENTRY DOOR
-ONE designated EXIT DOOR
Thursday Afternoon Movies possibly TBA
Thank you for understanding. I know this is hard, but we are all in this together, and it requires all
our efforts to keep each other safe and healthy.